Set yourself up for a healthy winter
Hand in Hand, the Children’s Cancer Charity and Maev Creaven announce a nutritional talk and coffee morning in aide of children’s cancer.
Hand in Hand is teaming with Maev Creaven, clinical nutritional therapist, to offer an informative talk on nutrition and a coffee morning at SALT in the Galway Crystal Glass Factory.
- Have you ever wondered how our immune health, and how the foods you choose either set you up for illness, colds and the flu or feeling fantastic, physically, mentally and emotionally?
- Why should you choose homemade foods over convenience fast foods?
- Can you eat healthy without it being expensive?
- What are the best foods for your immune health?
- Should you take supplements?
Maev Creaven is the director of the Functional Medical Conference and an expert in her field. Maev is a whole-food nutritional therapist specialising in functional medicine/ nutrition with a focus on a holistic approach to optimising health and wellbeing.
“We are so excited to be partnering with Maev to offer her expertise to attendees at our coffee morning,” Jennifer Carpenter, service manager of Hand in Hand said. “With winter quickly approaching, we couldn’t think of a better time for Maev to share her wisdom with the charity’s supporters on boosting your immune health.”
Date: October 12th, 2018
Time: 9:30am - Noon
Location: The Glass Factory at Galway Crystal
A donation of €15 is requested. 100% of all money raised will go towards helping families throughout Ireland with a child undergoing cancer treatment.